Register and Save
WARNING: There is an increasing number of fraudulent websites that impersonate WCP 2022. We recommend you only register via this website, directly with the official meeting organizer, or use a trusted group registration service.
NEW!! Select “Flex” to seamlessly switch any time between in-person and online – only 50 USD!
A “Flex” ticket gives you the flexibility to convert your experience from in-person to online at any time before the congress. With Flex, if you switch, you will receive a full refund of the difference in fees (based on the category and fee applicable at the time of change).
Take the uncertainty out of these uncertain times and choose Flex.
*Standard registration can be switched until July 6, 2022 with a refund of the difference. Full details and cancellation policy below.
Participation Fees (in USD) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|EARLY RATE |
UNTIL 7 APRIL, 2022
FROM 8 APRIL UNTIL 23 JUNE, 2022
FROM 24 JUNE, 2022
|Full Participant Group A country*||$800||$300||$830||$300||$855||$325
|Full Participant Group B country*||$540||$280||$615||$280||$695||$300
|Full Participant Group C country*||$450||$200||$530||$200||$570||$220
|Full Participant Group D country*||$220||$120||$370||$120||$420||$135
|Full Participants – Locals**||$220||$130||$220||$130||$220||$145
|Residents***, specialist trainees, Other Mental Health Professionals/Health Professionals eg, Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses, Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational therapists****||$275||$130||$275||$130||$275||$145
|Residents***, specialist trainees, Other Mental Health Professionals/Health Professionals eg, Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses, Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational therapists****- Locals**||$120||$105||$120||$105||$120||$105
|Service users and family carers||$150||$130||$150||$130||$150||$145|
*The country group is based upon the official classification of the World Bank and refers to your work and correspondence address:
Group A – High Income Countries
Group B – Upper-middle-income countries
Group C – Lower-middle-income countries
Group D – Low income countries
**Special rate offered exclusively to Thai participants including participants based in Thailand.
*** Students/ Residents – Can take advantage of a reduced fee. Residents, trainees, and students in full-time training under 40 years of age (on the first day of the congress) are asked to provide a copy of their student ID or a certificate from the supervisor or head of the department together with the registration. Does not apply to trainees with a professional degree or completed professional training.
**** Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Physiotherapists, Ph.D. Students, Psychological Psychotherapists in training – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
Fees for In-Person Participants Include:
- Participate in all scientific sessions
- Attend Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
- Meet the speakers and experts in-person
- Dedicated time and place for networking
- Access to all the sessions recordings on demand for 3 months after the Congress
- All benefits of the virtual category which includes access to online content and networking opportunities
Fees for Online Participants include
- Access to all scientific content: pre-recorded & selected live interactive sessions
- After the official congress days: access on-demand to all available content for 3 months
- Access to abstracts and E-Posters online
- Opening Ceremony
- Access to the virtual Exhibition Area
- Access to available industry sessions and materials
- Online networking opportunities
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD handling fee is required)
Please Make Drafts Payable in USD to:
Account Name: WCP 2022 Congress, Bangkok
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank code: 4835
SWIFT No: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN No:CH66 0483 5150 0934 9234 3
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadlines indicated. An email confirming the registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
We want to help you reduce uncertainty during these uncertain times, which is why we have added the ability to easily convert your registration between the in-person and online experience at no additional charge.
And for extra peace of mind, we are now offering a “Flex” ticket upgrade for just 50 USD!
Converting from In-Person to Online Attendance
- Up to July 6, 2022: Receive a refund of the difference in fees.
- As of July 7, 2022: Ability to switch BUT there will be no refund of the difference in fees.
Flex Ticket (+50 USD)
- Any time before the congress: Receive a refund of the difference in fees.
When changing your registration category, the fee applied will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time of change.
Converting from Online to In-Person Attendance
Switch at any time! You will be required to pay the difference in fees, applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time of change.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received until and including 7 April, 2022 – full refund
- Cancellations received between 8 April and 20 July, 2022 – 50% will be refunded
- From July 21, 2022 – no refund available
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, a bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.